The workshop on “Digital empowerment of MSMEs”, organized by Digital Empowerment Foundation (DEF) with the support of Sampann and Lions Club of Muzaffarpur Central at Muzaffarpur on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 for promote their business/product using the ICT tools. Here 30 representatives of different organizations/institutions have participated from different business and production unit.
The workshop was inaugurated by Chief Guest Mr. Yashwee Alok, President, Lions Club of Muzaffarpur Central. The introductory speech on the workshop is completed by Mr. Niraj Kr. Shrivastava, CEO, SAMPANN.
Mr. Anand Kumar from DEF told about the facilities of eMSME Progarmme “It is networking platform to fulfill all issues of the MSMEs. It gives you a chance to know the uses and importance of ICT (Information communication and technology). Mr. Anand also focus on these points.
- A networking platform.
- A platform to air local issues forwider audience.
- A local digital content platform for national and global audience.
- An informative and communication platform.
- Unique domain name/URLand personalised Emails.
- Optimize your site with SEO.
- Easy to maintain & update websites in any language. (Hindi, English).
- Avirtual identity and presence in the global web platform.
- Drive more traffic to your site with tools that analyze and optimize your pages.
The next session is jointly handle by DEF & SAMPANN, open Question-Answer session, participants showed keen interest in having their websites up soon and inquired about Internet Domain Name ownership,website maintenance and relevance of techniques like Search Engine Optimization (SEO).